Endocavity Needle Guide for GE – Sterile
Endocavity Needle Guide for GE Transducers
Works with 16 gauge or thinner
Sterile, single use
Made in the USA
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Endocavity Needle Guide for GE: Follow the Guide
The Endocavity Needle Guide for GE will help physicians for all their endocavity biopsies, punctures, aspirations or treatment deliveries. Let this disposable device guide the needle into the target with time and cost efficiency.
Safe and Easy Endocavity Biopsies
This Needle Guide features a wide funnel opening to facilitate the needle entrance. Also, the guide accepts needles 16 Ga and thinner (usually 18 Ga for endocavity procedures)
This guide attaches securely to the probe, for exceptional needle visualization. As a result, it provides excellent and accurate outcomes.
Most of all, it will save time by reducing the number of attempts to reach the targeted area. It will also prevent the user from hitting critical structures.
With the Endocavity Needle Guide for GE, you get the peace of mind leading to successful procedures.
Needle Guide that Improves Comfort
Designed for transrectal (TRUS) and transvaginal (TVUS) procedures, this smooth and resistant medical-grade plastic device also provides ultimate patient comfort.
In addition, the needle guide is sterile and disposable. That means fewer risks of cross-contamination, and even more time saved on reprocessing. However, as a single-use product, this guide must never be re-sterilized or reused.
If you want to learn more about the cleaning and disinfection of medical devices, please refer to the CDC Guidelines
Choose the Probe Cover you Need
The Disposable Needle Guide for GE comes in 8 different configurations:
- The Needle Guide Only: wrapped in a sterile sheet, this is the most cost-effective option
- The Latex Cover option: the kit includes a guide, a latex ultrasound cover, a 20 mL gel packet, and two elastic bands. The whole kit is sterile. You can choose from 3 sizes of latex covers: 2 x 20 cm; 2.6 x 20 cm; and 3.5 x 20 cm
- The Latex-free Cover option: Available with a 4″ tapered to 1.25″ x 12″ or 5″ tapered to 2″ x 24″ soft cover. The sterile kit also includes a gel packet and two elastic bands.
- The Dual-Cover option: the procedure kit contains the GE disposable needle guide, a SlimFit latex-free cover, and a 4″ – 1.25″ x 12″ latex-free cover. It also includes a sterile gel packet and two elastic bands
- The SlimFit Cover: the endocavity needle guide comes with a SlimFit ultrasound cover, a 20 mL gel packet and two elastic bands. For more information about the SlimFit cover, please refer to this page.
Finally, each kit is individually packaged and sterilized with Ethylene Oxide (ETO)
If your transducer is not listed above, our customer service will be glad to help you find a solution
For more information about the endocavity needle guide for GE transducers, please click here
|Dimensions||14 × 8 × 8 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.